Haix Protector Light 2.0 Boot
£195.00Collection In Store Only
- This is a boot which fulfils the requirements of S3 and makes a major contribution towards ensuring health and safety at work.
- It has been awarded the coveted test mark KWF-Level Standard. The Board of Trustees for Forestry and Forest Technology (KWF) thus certifies work equipment that meets important safety standards. The boots are worn by professional forestry workers over a period of several months. This practical test takes all four seasons into account and the boots are worn on a wide variety of terrains.
- The work shoes meet the cut protection standards of the Klasse 1 (20 m/sec).
- The anatomically shaped protective cap on the front of the safety shoe reduces the risk of objects damaging your feet and toes. It consists of glass fibre reinforced plastic and is substantially lighter than a conventional steel cap.
- The soles of HAIX shoes are equipped with a puncture-resistant metal-free insole.
- When purchasing this item is acceptable for ZERO rated V.A.T only if it is bought for “Personal Use”. Employers sourcing this product for there employees will NOT be eligible for ZERO rated V.A.T.
For more information on your eligibility please Click Here