2 in 1 Petrol Test Swabs
£2.08 ex VAT £2.50 inc VAT
Mechanic In A Bottle 2-In-1 Petrol Test Swabs is a diagnostic tool allowing you to test ethanol-blended fuel in all equipment with 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines in order to determine if your fuel is fresh, marginal (decaying), or bad, as well as test for the presence of water. These test swabs allow you to quickly and easily identify the sources of potential equipment problems before damage occurs; saving time and costs for equipment repair.
- For both standard and 2-Cycle mixed fuels
- Fast and easy diagnostic tool allows you to test whether fuel is fresh, marginal (decaying) or bad.
- Test for the presence of water in fuel.
- Keeps bad fuel out of your equipment to prevent potential equipment problems before damage occurs, saving time and costs for equipment repair.
- Identifies marginal (decaying) fuel in order that it may be revitalised using Mechanic In A Bottle.
- Identifying and revitalising marginal fuel is environmentally friendly as it avoids the need for disposal of hazardous waste material.